Whoopie Pies III30 Reviews
“Chocolate cookies with marshmallow cream filling.” - by Deborah
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To Make Cookies: Cream 6 T butter, 1 cup sugar and egg in bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 5 T cocoa, 1 1/2 t soda, and 1 t salt. Add to butter mixture alternately with 1 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cook completely.
- To Make Filling: Cream 3/4 cup margarine and 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar in bowl until light and fluffy. Blend in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, 1 cup marshmallow creme and 1 tablespoon milk. Spread on half the cooled cookies; top with remaining cookies.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 373 cal
- 18.7 g
- 49.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"This was a huge hit with my family!! I found the filling to be too thin for my liking, so I added more powdered sugar than called for. My son was passing them out to the neighbors telling eveyone to "..." See moretaste these!!""
"This recipe was a huge hit in our house. Not too sweet and very good. Will definitely make them again. ..." See more"
Oatmeal Whoopie Pies
Mama's Whoopie Pies
Just swipe to see more like this.