Mom's Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies21 Reviews
“My mom has made this our family's favorite cookie. Her husband, children, and grandchildren all enjoy its exceptional, mouth-watering flavor. This is a classic from our family to yours.” - by Stacy Mae
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter, shortening, both sugars, egg, and vanilla in an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 358 cal
- 24.5 g
- 34.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"My husband loves chocolate chip cookies, and this recipe has potential if you cut out the butter flavored shortening, used 1 1/2 cups of flour, add 1/4 tsp. of cream of tartar and bake these at 350 fo..." See morer 10 minutes vs. 375 - you'll have a much better experience....."
"This cookie recipe had way too little flour for the amount of shortening and butter. My first batch was very greasy and dark brown. I added more flour and the rest of my cookies were really good...." See more"
Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Julie's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.