Pecan Pie Bars II56 Reviews
“If you like pecan pie, you'll love these bars!” - by EVANSDL
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter and margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients except pecans and blend well. Stir in pecans. Pour over baked crust.
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees F (140 degrees C). Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 500 cal
- 24 g
- 69.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (56)Rate This Recipe
"Tastes just like the pecan bars at my favourite bakery. The only thing I did different was add more pecans. Yum!..." See more"
"OMG...how could anyone rate these anything other than a 5 star? I love these. Just made them for my husband's thanksgiving meal at work. These are great for a potluck because you can cut them up and d..." See moreont need silverware, plates, etc. Much better than pecan pie, I think. Crust resembles shortbread...but a little different. I doubled the pecans as other reviewers suggested. I will definitely make these again...THANKS!"
Pecan Pie Bars I
Pecan Turtle Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.