Stir and Drop Sugar Cookies I38 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Soft, tasty, quick and easy cookies. Great for spur-of-the-moment baking since you don't need to soften butter.” - by LG Burnett
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir oil into beaten eggs. Add lemon rind and vanilla. Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt; stir into wet mixture.
- Drop by teaspoons about 2 inches apart on UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- Dip the bottom of a glass in oil then in sugar. Flatten each cookie by gently pressing with bottom of glass. Dip in sugar before stamping each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 164 cal
- 8.8 g
- 19.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (38)Rate This Recipe
"These were very quick and easy, they tasted just like sugar cookies. The only thing I did differently is use canola oil and dipped the glass in cinnamon sugar instead of regular sugar. These are the p..." See moreerfect cookies to make if you have no butter and you just need a cookie!"
"Wow!! They are easy,quick, and good. Mixed and baked 2 batches in a little over an hour. The first was made as directed and in the second 1 tsp. of maple extract was subsittued for 1 tsp. of vanill..." See morea and each cookie was topped with a pecan. Thanks."
Nutty Crispy Sugar Cookies
Becky's Sugary Sugar Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.