Cappuccino Crisps2 Reviews
“Crispy cappuccino flavored cookies.” - by Louise
Original recipe yields 3 -4 dozen
- Beat 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine, 1 cup white sugar, 6 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a large bowl . Beat in egg. Stir 2 teaspoons coffee powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon water in a cup to dissolve coffee. Beat into butter mixture. On low speed, beat in 2 cups flour just until blended.
- Divide dough in half and shape into a disk. Wrap and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Have ready a 3 inch star cookie cutter. Roll dough on a well floured rolling surface to about 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out stars and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Put 4 cups confectioners' sugar in a medium sized bowl, gradually stir in hot milk until smooth, stir in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended then add remaining ingredients. Makes about 3 cups. Spoon icing into a corner of a plastic bag, snip off the tip of the corner, drizzle zigzag design on cookies.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 121 cal
- 4.9 g
- 18.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"Mmmm...these cookies are good. I lost the recipe and was so glad to find it again. This recipe has been requested by friends and family, and are good for people who like coffee flavored items...." See more"
Chewy Oatmeal Cherry Toffee Crisps
Just swipe to see more like this.