Pepper Cookies I1 Reviews
“Spicy rolled cookies. Frost with your favorite vanilla icing.” - by Tara
Original recipe yields 3 -4 dozen
- Combine the flour, almonds, baking soda, spices and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar. Beat in the egg, beat in the corn syrup. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Using cookie cutters, cut into shapes and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly colored. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 94 cal
- 4.9 g
- 11.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Lauren's Sugar and Spice Black Pepper Cookies
Pepper Nuts 'Anise Cookies'
Just swipe to see more like this.