Basic Sugar Cookies10 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This recipe uses a make-ahead mix that can be stored for a couple of weeks. Use 2 cups for this recipe. Add the following ingredients to the mix for Sugar Cookies.” - by Mellan
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Melt butter over low heat and add to 2 cups Basic Cookie Mix.
- Lightly beat the egg and add to mixture. Stir in vanilla and mix well.
- With lightly floured hands shape into 1 inch balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheet to racks to complete cooling.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 119 cal
- 5.4 g
- 16 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"These were the first cookies that I've made that turned out tasting like cookies. I will say that next time I am going to chill it for a half an hour to make it less drippy batter...." See more"
"As we eagerly ran to the oven to see what Valentine treat awaited us, we soon were overcome with great disappointment. Behold, the cookies were flat, greasy pancakes. Not even good pancakes. We fol..." See morelowed the recipe to a tee. What happened? We don't understand how these could have a good rating. They taste, look and sound terrible!!!"
Super Sugar Cookies
Basic Nut Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.