Butterscotch Oat Bars16 Reviews
“These bar cookies are a great replacement to the classic brownie! Try using grated orange zest in the place of the vanilla for a citrusy twist!” - by Jenna Long
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Beat butter or margarine, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in oats and butterscotch chips. Spread dough into greased 15 x 10 inch pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 268 cal
- 12.9 g
- 34.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (16)Rate This Recipe
"These bars are really good! I followed the recipe to the letter...except i only had a 9x13 pan, so I baked the bars for about 30 minutes, until they were golden brown on top and the center was set. Th..." See moreese aren't too sweet and have a nice oat-y flavor and crumb. They beg for a glass of cold milk! Be sure to completely cool the bars prior to cutting...don't be tempted to try them early because they will just fall apart while warm!"
"The Bars themselves were very tasty, but the texture of the bars was very crumbly and messy...." See more"
Mincemeat Crumb Bars
No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.