Orange Cookies I3 Reviews
“Drop cookies with sour cream and orange juice.” - by May
Original recipe yields 6 dozen
- Beat sugar and butter or margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream and eggs, blend well.
- Stir in sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 11 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 148 cal
- 6.9 g
- 19.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"Good cookie, nice and soft...." See more"
"This cookie is a little bland. I had to add 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract to add more zest to my second batch. Also, there was too little butter to the amount of flour needed. (Ijjy)..." See more"
"I followed the recipe exactly except I added about 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (because we all know how good friends orange and chocolate are). They tasted pretty yummy, but the texture was all wrong! Th..." See moreey were like little cakes. I like my cookies chewy and a little crisp. These were neither, fluffy and puffy. I won't make these again. Ever. Unless I need a good cake recipe."
Beth's Orange Cookies
Orange Drop Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.