Skewered Steak with Argentine Chimichurri1 Reviews
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“Slices of flank steak are marinated in a spicy sauce then grilled briefly for a quick outdoor meal.” - by NAKANO®
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Soak skewers in hot water 15 minutes. Thread steak onto skewers. Arrange in 9x13-inch non-reactive dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Nakano® Natural Rice Vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, half of the garlic and red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon salt. Turn to coat. Chill 1/2 hour to 24 hours.
- In a bowl, mix red onion, parsley, remaining rice vinegar, oil, garlic, red pepper, and salt. Chill.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving. Drain steak; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil steak until browned, but pink in center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the sauce.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 227 cal
- 17.7 g
- 2.3 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These are soooo good. I misread the recipe and used all the garlic and salt in the marinade and would recomend doing that. Neither my husband or I cared for the dipping sauce, but the kabobs were so f..." See morelavorful that you really don't need any sauce. These are great for parties."
Just swipe to see more like this.