Cake Mix Cookies II4 Reviews
“Use your favorite yellow (or white) cake mix for these cookies.” - by Suzanne Stull
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Mix butter, shortening, egg yolks and vanilla. Thoroughly blend in cake mix 1/3 at a time.
- If dough is dry add 1 to 1/2 teaspoons water. Half cup chopped nuts, chocolate morsels, coconut, or raisins can be added to dough.
- Roll dough into long smooth roll and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Slice cookies about 1/4 inch thick and bake on ungreased cookie sheet about 8 minutes or until cookie is light brown around edges. Cool cookie on sheet about 1 minute before removing to rack.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 194 cal
- 11 g
- 22.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This is by far the worst cookie recipe I've ever had the misfortune to find and make. It's dry, difficult to cut, and doesn't taste good. Spare yourself!..." See more"
"I made these and added 1/2 cup of coconut and 1/2 cup or so of milk chocolate chips. The dough will seem very dry but it cut fine after chilling and baked up beautifully. I don't think Jennymoon did..." See more it right....they aren't that bad. They tasted like little yellow cakes with built in chocolate frosting...Yum!! They were a very good quick cookie to make in a hurry...."
Cake Mix Cookies VIII
Cake Mix Cookies VII
Just swipe to see more like this.