Spiced-Up Grilled Tater Wedges19 Reviews
“These Tater Wedges are a great side dish when grilling. A great mixture of seasonings give them the pep they need to tickle your taste buds. Add more cayenne pepper if you really like it spicy.” - by SHINYHAPPYRAYS
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into a pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are almost done but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a cup or small bowl, mix together the paprika, cayenne pepper, mustard powder, garlic, black pepper, celery salt, cumin and parsley. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are cooled, slice them lengthwise into wedges. Place them skin side down on a plate. Coat with cooking spray and sprinkle the seasoning evenly over them. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Grill potato wedges until browned and hot, turning occasionally to avoid burning. Serve with sour cream.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 195 cal
- 6.3 g
- 31.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"Excellent! I love the mix of spices. I made two batches of these. One with regular paprika and added a little grated parmesan cheese (1/4 to 1/2 tsp - I really didn't measure). The other I used smok..." See moreed paprika and added 1/8 tsp. of chili powder. Both were fabulous! I partially microwaved the potatoes vs. boiling which is much easier and a lot faster. I used Olive Oil Pam to make the seasoning stick. When I cut the potatoes into wedges I very lightly scored them. They came out crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, perfectly seasoned and great with a side of sour cream! Great recipe!"
"I used two large baking potatoes and doubled the amounts of spices. Instead of vegetable cooking spray, I used EVOO. I liked the idea of this recipe, I loved the spice mix but the cooking method just ..." See morewasn't a win for me. I think next time, I'll just cut the potatoes into wedges, coat the wedges with oil and toss with the spices, then bake."
"I was looking for a way to cook potatoes on the grill that did not involve a foil packet and this fit the bill. My husband and I were pleased with this recipe and the mix of spices. I did not boil t..." See moreo potatoes first and instead microwaved them (I wanted to keep the kitchen cool). They turned out perfect. We ate ours with ranch dressing."
Grilled Potatoes and Onion
Oven Baked Potato Wedges
Just swipe to see more like this.