White Chocolate Macadamia Cranberry Dreams236 Reviews
“A rich buttery, cookie that is sure to remind you of Cape Cod!” - by Debby Huckins
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- In a medium bowl set aside flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together white sugar, light brown sugar and butter (do not use shortening). Add slightly beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until just mixed. Stir in vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place on ungreased cookie sheet by small scoop or rounded teaspoon. Bake for 10 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven and let cool. Cookies will sink slightly.
- Variations: To make chocolate cookies - omit 1/2 cup flour and replace with 1/2 cup cocoa. To make refrigerator cookies - Roll dough into 2 rolls, wrap with plastic wrap and chill or freeze. (If you freeze the dough - thaw for at least 1/2 hr). Slice 1 inch slices - cut into 4 and place on baking sheet point up. For fancier cookies: Drizzle melted white chocolate on chocolate cookies and melted dark chocolate on the white cookie. Enjoy
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 202 cal
- 10.2 g
- 25.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (236)Rate This Recipe
"Soft, buttery and delicious! I didn't use the macadamia nuts, so I added an extra half-cup each of cranberries and white chocolate chips. Also, I thought the cookies were too small when made with a ..." See morerounded teaspoon. There just weren't enough morsels in every bite, so I made them bigger and cooked them around 14 - 15 minutes. Perfection!"
"These cookies are amazing. I tell everybody how yummy they are but no seems too thrilled to try them. Once they do, they are hooked! Even my 6 year old loves em', nuts and all! You won't regret ma..." See moreking them. Excellent Christmas cookie too!"
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Pecan Turtle Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.