Veggie-Filled Burgers1 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 37 min
“Wave 2 takes us to the backyard for delicious turkey burgers packed with veggies and seasoned with a sophisticated curry mustard sauce.” - by The Sonoma Diet Online
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir together milk, carrot, green onion, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape the mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties. Lightly grease the grill rack.
- For a charcoal grill, place patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for about 12 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of a patty registers 165 degrees F, turning once.
- For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium-hot. Place patties on grill rack; cover and grill patties as directed in step 2.
- Meanwhile, stir together mustard and curry powder.
- Serve patties topped with lettuce leaves, zucchini, sliced tomato, and curry mustard mixture.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 145 cal
- 1.1 g
- 9.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"DELICIOUS!! I made these burgers for my family last night and everybody loved them! I served them with a vegetable saute (from Allrecipes too) for an extra nutrition boost! THANKS:)..." See more"
Just swipe to see more like this.