Swiss Cheese Noodle Bake4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 50 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“Using broad egg noodles and Swiss cheese, this layered pasta dish is a delicious change from the normal pasta dish! It's a family favorite! Can be made ahead of time, and refrigerated until ready to cook. freezes well.” - by QOP69SBK
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook ground beef and sausage in a large, deep skillet until well browned, about 5 minutes. Drain fat. Stir in pasta sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the egg noodles. Boil until cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Spoon half of the meat sauce into the prepared baking dish. Top with half of the cooked noodles, and 1 1/2 packages of cheese slices. Repeat with remaining sauce, noodles, and cheese.
- Place uncovered dish in preheated oven. Bake, until cheese is melted and browned, about 40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 951 cal
- 50.6 g
- 71.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"YUMMY!!!! Of course, I made some changes. I only need half of this recipe so I halfed it. I only used ground beef and I left out the sausage. That way, I wouldn't have half a pound of sausage and grou..." See morend beef left over. I also only used 8 oz of swiss cheese and I shredded it. I used whole wheat egg noodles and no one knew. It was so good. The whole family loved it. The only thing I would change would be the cooking instructions. I would cover it and cook for 30 min. and uncover it the last 5 min of cooking. My noodles got a little crunchy and dried out during the baking."
"This was so easy to make and very awesome! My husband doesn't like spaghetti and I thought it was going to be like that - but he loved it! Thanks for sharing!..." See more"
Swiss Cheese Meatloaf
Beef and Noodle Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.