Grand Marnier Brownies36 Reviews
“A brownie for adults.” - by Rosina
Original recipe yields 16 brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Over low heat, melt chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat sugars and eggs until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes with electric mixer). Add melted chocolate, 3 tablespoons of the Grand Marnier, vanilla and the orange peel, mixing until well blended. Mix in the flour, salt and chocolate chips (on low speed if using an electric mixer).
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Smooth the top. Bake for 30-35 until sides look done and top feels firm. Inserting a toothpick 2 inches from center should come out clean; however, center will jiggle and look undercooked.
- Remove from oven and brush top with the remaining 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier. Cover pan with foil or plastic and cool completely. Cut into 2 inch squares. Store covered at room temperature or they may be frozen. Defrost covered at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 230 cal
- 11.7 g
- 31 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (36)Rate This Recipe
"DELICIOUS! This is a very wet, soft brownie, with the perfect amount of Grand Marnier. I would recommend cutting them into 1-inch squares because they're so rich. HINT: pour the batter into the pan, a..." See morend then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the batter. (Mine sunk to the bottom and melted.)"
"Delicious recipe! I love orange and chocolate together and this does the trick. A tip for those who mention their chips sank to the bottom: toss the chips in a bit of flour before adding them to whate..." See morever you're baking, and they won't sink :)"
Jill's World-Famous Coffee Liqueur Brownies
One Bowl Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.