Chocolate Wafer Cookies3 Reviews
“Chocolate and mint filled cookies.” - by MJK
Original recipe yields 3 - 4 dozen
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine with white and brown sugars. Blend and beat well. Add eggs and water. Stir in vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Enclose 1 chocolate mint wafer in 1 tablespoon of chilled dough. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 121 cal
- 5 g
- 18.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"i would definitly make this again, good recipe (:..." See more"
"I just wasn't that impressed with these cookies. Would not make them again...." See more"
"These are good but do not give a wow factor. Rather than chocolate covered mints, I used Andes Peppermint Crunch Mints that I had left over from Christmas baking. The dough was very sticky coming fr..." See moreom the fridge after several hours, but wetting my fingertips I was able to form the healthy one tablespoon of dough around the mint. After 10 minutes they were done. I'll see what my little tasters think of these! They are my meter for whether something gets made again!"
Mel's Magnificent Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Cut Out Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.