Ooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookies13 Reviews
“When my son was 4, he wanted a gooey chocolate chip cookie and he thought up these additions to a basic chocolate chip cookie. Vanishes around teenagers both big and small.” - by Judy Heard
Original recipe yields 3 - 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Cream sugars, butter or margarine and vanilla. Beat in eggs and when smooth add dry ingredients.
- Next add the coconut followed by the marshmallows and finally the chips. They will break up the marshmallows with the beater action.
- Drop small scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 minutes and remove from oven. Let sit on tray for several minutes to let the marshmallows dry. This will make it easier to get off the tray. Store in a tight-fitted container.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 125 cal
- 6.3 g
- 17.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"First let me say that the picture is quite deceiving. In reality, they look as gross as they tasted. I ended up throwing almost half of the dough away, because the cookies were that nasty. DON'T MAKE ..." See moreTHESE COOKIES!"
"I *really* wanted to like these cookies. They came out horrible. The butter was too much at 2 sticks, the cookies spread all over the place not to mention all I tasted was butter. The cinnamon shou..." See moreld also have been reduced by half, the entire batch was too fragrant of the spice. Also, I should have added more coconut, you didn't taste it at all. Waste of ingredients, they were mostly broken and flat. I was really dissapointed."
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies II
Mom's Excellent Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.