Blueberry Peach Muffins11 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“Sweet, buttery and delicious. These fruity muffins are sure to be a family favorite.” - by Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
Original recipe yields 10 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Combine flour, baking powder and soda; set aside.
- Combine milk and yogurt; set aside.
- Beat eggs and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener at high speed with an electric mixer about 5 minutes. Add melted butter and vanilla; beat at medium speed until blended, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture alternately with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in blueberries and peaches. Spoon into prepared muffin pans, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately, and cool on wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 215 cal
- 10.7 g
- 25 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"These were exceptional! I made a few substitutions mostly because it was what I had on hand. I used raspberry fat-free yogurt instead of peach; almond extract instead of vanilla; fat free half and h..." See morealf instead of milk; fresh peaches that I had frozen last summer, thawed and drained; 1/2 c. oat bran substituted for 1/2 c. flour. Next time I will add some nutmeg and use egg beaters. My diabetic hubby loves them!"
"Appeared to be a tasty muffin but lacked the richness I was expecting. I liked the accent of blueberry and peach but thought the muffin was a bit dry...." See more"
Just swipe to see more like this.