Lemon-Orange Walnut Bread4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“You'll love this fragrant and delightful combination of lemon and orange that's perfect with tea.” - by Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray an 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2- inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Combine milk, lemon juice, lemon and orange peel. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener on high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to medium; gradually add melted butter and vanilla, beating until blended, about 1 minute.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk mixture; beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in nuts. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a long wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 219 cal
- 13.7 g
- 19.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"This was pretty good with jam...." See more"
0_o Jarf o_0
"Very good flavor. Not overly sweet, a great compromise to reduce calories...." See more"
Just swipe to see more like this.