Seven-Day Wonders0 Reviews
“No butter or margarine and no dairy products.” - by Rosina
Original recipe yields 2 - 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Combine flour and pecans and set aside. Beat oil and honey together in a large bowl, then beat in the lemon zest. Gradually blend in the flour and pecans.
- Press the mixture evenly into an ungreased 9 inch square baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- While this is baking, mix together chopped dates and water in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture softens. Transfer this to a large bowl.
- With a wooden spoon, break up the warm dough and turn it into the bowl containing the date mixture. Add the coconut. Mix all thoroughly together.
- Form into a log 2 inches in diameter and wrap in waxed paper or foil. (For ease in handling, dust hands with flour.) Refrigerate for a week. To serve, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 81 cal
- 4.3 g
- 11.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
No Bake Date Balls
South Dakota Sunflower Seed Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.