Treasure Cookies32 Reviews
“My niece gave me this recipe.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small bowl mix cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat condensed milk and margarine until smooth.
- Add cracker crumb mixture and blend well. Stir in coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 188 cal
- 11.5 g
- 21.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"In my circles this is the favorite cookie. They're delicious and stay moist & chewy for up to a week (if they last that long). I make mine with walnuts and bake them on non greased non stick pans an..." See mored they turn out great every time. One tip make sure your butter/margerine is well softened and add the condensed milk a little at a time."
"This is the BEST chocolate chip cookie ever if you leave out the coconut and the pecans!! Make sure to put the dough in the refrigerator to harder before baking though or you will have flat pancake co..." See moreokies. This is the only cookie I make now."
Hello Dolly Cookies
Sunflower Drop Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.