Nut Cookie Tartlets4 Reviews
“Small pie like cookies with a nut filling. Mini muffin tins may be used. These can also be frozen” - by LVCLKC
Original recipe yields 40 cookies
- To make Pastry: Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add the 6 tablespoons white sugar, 2 cups flour and blend well.
- Shape into balls about 1 inch in diameter (flour palms of hands to facilitate rolling). Place ball in greased tartlet pan and flatten. Should fill pan by 3/4.
- To Make Filling: Mix together vanilla, egg, brown sugar, and chopped nuts.
- After flattening ball in tartlet tin make a thumb print in center and fill with a full 1/2 teaspoon of nut filling.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 17 to 20 minutes. Cool completely before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 245 cal
- 16.4 g
- 22.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"These are easy and delicious!..." See more"
"Using the 1 inch balls per the recipe makes these cookies very thick. I used 1/2 inch balls and they come out just right. I also had to make another batch of the cookie dough because there was a lot o..." See moref the nut filling left. All in all with a little adjustment to the recipe these are good. I would make them again."
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
Basic Nut Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.