Macadamia Nut Bars2 Reviews
“Here's another macadamia nut recipe. Depending on the size of the bar, this recipe makes from 1 to 3 dozen bars.” - by Rosina
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- To make the crust, start by combining the flour and brown sugar in a large bowl. Then cut in vegetable shortening until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Press evenly into the baking pan.
- For the filling, beat the egg until thick and light colored. Next, beat in the baking soda. Lastly, stir in the sour cream. Mix until well blended
- Pour the filling over the crust, and distribute chopped macadamia nuts evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until firm. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool. When cool, cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 493 cal
- 30.2 g
- 54.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I really can't give this recipe one star. I followed all directions in making these bars, but the end product was terrible. ..." See more"
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies IV
Chocolate Macadamia Nut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.