German Chocolate Snacking Bars4 Reviews
“This bar is chocolate with coconut and nuts.” - by S. Loggins
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over low heat. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs, biscuit mix, and vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- Spread batter evenly into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining condensed milk with the coconut; spoon evenly over batter in baking dish. Sprinkle nuts over the top; press them down firmly.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Bake for 25 minutes, or until done. Cool and cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 243 cal
- 15 g
- 25.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Sorry, but this was not somthing I would make again. I'm a big fan of German chocolate, coconut, and pecans, but this was bland and I didn't like the texture...somewhere between cake and brownie...." See more"
"Anyone who,likes German Chocolate Cake(and who doesn't) would love these. They are brownie like and they couldn't be easier...." See more"
German Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Chocolate Chip Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.