Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies19 Reviews
“White chocolate, milk chocolate, and semi-sweet chocolate all in one cookie!” - by Stephanie Watts
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Let butter cool and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugars and beat for several minutes, until mixture is creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat for one minute, or until eggs dissolve into butter mixture.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add butter mixture, stirring well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts if desired. Refrigerate cookie dough for two hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Drop by two tablespoonfuls of dough, spaced 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned and puffed up. Cool on cookie sheet until they are firm enough to put on a wire rack.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 502 cal
- 31.1 g
- 54.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"This recipes has too many chocoolate chips and not enough flour. I followed the recipe exactly and they were flat... It needs at least 1/2 cup more flour...." See more"
"Completely flat. I had a puddle of dough in the pan, with chocolate chips hills sticking up. I thought it was because I tried to hurry and not refrigerate as stated...so I put the remaining half of th..." See moree dough in the fridge overnight. Next morning, I attempted to bake the chilled half and still ended up with puddles. Look elsewhere for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe--"
Amena's Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.