Peanut Butter Bars II24 Reviews
“Bars made with miniature peanut butter cups topped with chocolate.” - by Stephanie
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl. Beat together sugars, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Stir in flour mixture to blend. Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Press the peanut butter cups lightly into the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cool in pan.
- To Make Topping: Melt chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in a small bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate in pan. Cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 693 cal
- 42.6 g
- 75.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"Since I gave sweets up for Lent I couldn't try these so I have to go by hubby saying they were good, but they were "missing something." He's a big peanut butter/chocolate fan so I guess there just was..." See moren't a "wow factor" here. "
"Wow, this has to be the best Peanut Butter Cookie Bar recipe I have ever made. You all have got to try this one...." See more"
"These are too good!! I've made these twice. They are easy, different, and totally delicious. Everyone I've served them to agrees. I use pecans in place of walnuts. I use mini peanut butter cup ba..." See moreking pieces (find next to regular baking chips) and obviously don't chop them. I fold half the bag in with the nuts and press the rest on top as the recipe says. The drizzle is just extra yummy-ness! But I only use 1/2 cup chips, 1 T. butter, and 2 T. peanut butter for the drizzle, and it is plenty. These bars are awesome, thanks for the recipe! "
Peanut Butter Cornflake Crunch Bars
Monkey Peanut Butter Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.