Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies92 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesecake!” - by Barb W.
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar. Beat in the 3 eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; blend into the sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 1/4 cup white sugar. Mix in the 2 remaining eggs.
- Spread 1/2 of chocolate chip dough in bottom of the prepared pan. Pour cream cheese batter on top of dough. Sprinkle with pecans. Drop pieces of the remaining chocolate chip batter over filling. Don't worry if there are gaps; the batter will spread.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned on the top. Let the brownies cool in the pan before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 335 cal
- 22.6 g
- 31 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (92)Rate This Recipe
"superb! its classy! i just improved the procedure.. i placed the half of the dough in the pan then i baked it for 15 mins. after that i poured the cream cheese filling and baked for 10 mins. then i sp..." See moreread the remaining dough and baked again for 15 mins! superb! i used this for my home economics naking presentation. they went crazy over this.. and try using almonds instead of pecan."
"I read all the previous reviews, and this recipe seems to be walking a very thin line as far as how long to bake. Some have to bake for more than an hour, and others are less than 45 minutes. In my ov..." See moreen these were done on top in about 35-40 minutes, but were not done in the middle in just one or two very small areas. Next time I will turn my oven down just a tad and keep a close eye on them. For those of you who need to bake more than an hour, personally I think these are worth the wait. Me and my husband fell in love with these. The mix of choc chip cookie and cheesecake is PERFECT. Although not kind to the waistline, these will definately fix any sweet tooth cravings. These should be called "Death by Chocolate and Cheesecake" !!"
Urban Legend Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.