Cinnamon Sugar Butter Cookies I25 Reviews
“I hope that you enjoy this recipe - it's one of my favorites!” - by Stephanie
Original recipe yields 2 to 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons white sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon for topping. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix with wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together both sugars on medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste. Add eggs and vanilla, mix at medium speed until fluffy. Add the flour mixture a little at a time on low to medium speed just until combined.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball into the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake about 13-18 minutes until lightly golden. Place immediately on a flat surface to cool.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 365 cal
- 16.4 g
- 51.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (25)Rate This Recipe
"Love these!!! The only problem I had with them was rolling in a ball. So I put them in the freezer for awhile so the butter will harder up, and they were fabulous!!!!! I will make again and again...." See more"
"I found that they are quite easy to make, but with just cinnamon and sugar they weren't that flavorful. So, I decided to add chopped almonds which made them quite delicious. In the oven we used we fo..." See moreund that 14 minutes was the perfect time setting. The dough was a little soft to make balls so just stick it in the freezer for a little and it makes it harder. If you don't like cakey cookies these are not for you. Bon App!!"
"So, I've been craving a cookie for like.. a week and a half now, but couldn't decide what to make. Since I don't bake often (or at all really) I don't have much in the house save for the very basics ..." See more- so my idea of making chocolate chip cookies was out cause I didn't have any chocolate chips in the house! BUT, to get back on track here, I did have the ingredients for this recipe, and better yet, I LOVE cimmamon. I'm rating this recipe for five stars because it completely trashed my cravings, and was very yummy and easy to make. Only hint I'd give readers is to make sure that you bake them long enough.. I could have let the first batch of 12 sit in the over for at least another 5 minutes to make sure they were cooked all the way through."
Cinnamon Sugar Butter Cookies II
Cookie Mold Sugar Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.