Jumbo Banana Cookies41 Reviews
“Large, soft cookies everyone will love! Don't omit the frosting.” - by Bernie
Original recipe yields 3 dozen
- Mix together shortening, 1/2 cup butter, white sugar, eggs, bananas, vanilla, 1/2 cup evaporated milk and vinegar till light and creamy.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to other mixture. Add nuts.
- Chill one hour in refrigerator.
- Drop by teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet about two inches apart. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 15 minutes. Let cool then frost them.
- To Make Frosting: Mix 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar with 2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine, 1/4 cup evaporated milk, and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Beat until soft. Spread on tops of cooled cookies.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 367 cal
- 17.9 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (41)Rate This Recipe
"These cookies are awesome. Soft, chewy and tons of delicious banana flavor. Because of previous reviews concerning cooking time and temperature, I baked them at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. They cam..." See moree out perfect. Thanks for a new great way to utilize over-ripened bananas. I got 31 jumbo sized cookies from this recipe."
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.