Biscotti Dessert Cookies5 Reviews
“Excellent cookies served after a special dinner. Try dipping in coffee or wine.” - by JJOHN32
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, hazelnuts, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Divide dough in half. On prepared baking sheet, form each half into a log about 12 inches long and 2 inches wide, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes until golden brown. Transfer logs to a cutting board and cut on diagonal into 1/2 inch thick slices. Lay slices on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes longer -- until dry. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Store in a tightly sealed container and let them age for a few days before serving.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 101 cal
- 6.3 g
- 10.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Cookies were dry and tasteless...." See more"
"It is dry, but it's biscotti. Dip it in coffee. In order to increase the flavor, I roasted chopped nuts (pecans and almonds because that's what I had) and put them in instead of ground nuts. It was..." See more very flavorful and delicious."
Chocolate Nut Biscotti
Basic Nut Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.