Sesame Seed Cookies II1 Reviews
“Mild, slightly sweet with taste of sesame seeds.” - by Judy
Original recipe yields 1 - 1/2 dozen
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, blend well.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Add gradually to the creamed mixture, blending well.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead 1-2 minutes until the dough is smooth. Break off a small piece of dough and roll it in your palms to make an oval about 2 inches long and 3/4 inch thick.
- Dip the oval in milk and roll it in sesame seeds. Place on the greased cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 163 cal
- 8.9 g
- 18.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"Simple flavor - just a hint of sweetness. Not bad, but the Texture is more like a scone or buiscut - not a "typical" cookie. They also get a lot bigger once cooked - i would have made them half the s..." See moreize."
Aunt Anne's Sesame Cookies
Sesame Thumbprint Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.