Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chunks73 Reviews
“The addition of honey, oats and chocolate chunks in this recipe makes a terrific interpretation of the All-American Peanut Butter Cookie!” - by Stephanie
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture in 2 additions. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm and no longer sticky, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter 2 heavy large baking sheets.
- With hands, roll 1 heaping tablespoonful of dough for each cookie into 1 3/4 inch diameter ball. Arrange cookies on prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed, beginning to brown on top and still very soft to touch, about 12 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Using metal spatula, transfer cookies to rack and cool completely. (Can be made 2 days ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.)
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 416 cal
- 22.9 g
- 48.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (73)Rate This Recipe
"These were very good! I made the following slight changes: creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy because we're not crazy about nuts in things, white whole wheat flour for 1 cup of the all-purpose, a..." See more little over 1 cup of semi-sweet chips for the chunks, and I upped the vanilla to 1 T. instead of 1 t."
"Everybody I know who loves a peanutbutter cookie loves these. These are the first to disappear. Cookes bake up moist are not flat...." See more"
Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies from Heaven
Just swipe to see more like this.