Magic Marshmallow Puffs21 Reviews
“The marshmallow "disappears" when you bake these sweet treats.” - by Heather
Original recipe yields 16 cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Separate dough into 16 triangles.
- In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon. Dip 1 marshmallow in butter, roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow on wide end of triangle. Roll up, starting at wide end of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Completely cover marshmallow with dough; firmly pinch edges to seal. Dip one end in remaining butter; place butter side up in an ungreased muffin cup
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from muffin cups immediately; cool on wire racks. Drizzle glaze over warm cookies and sprinkle with nuts.
- To Make Glaze: In small bowl, blend confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Use immediately to drizzle over warm rolls.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 403 cal
- 20.2 g
- 49.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"These "Magic Marshmallow Crescent Puffs" have been popular since 1969--especially appealing to kids, but to adults alike! Since the marshmallow melts as it bakes, it is important to make sure the edge..." See mores are really sealed well--if not, the center will ooze out and you'll lose much of that sweet goodness. This is a great recipe to make with kids--it's easy, they love the finished product, and they are really pleased with themselves!"
"We have made these in our family for at least 30 years and call them "Marshmallow Sweet Rolls", but we do not use flour, nuts or the glaze . Just dip the marshmallow in the butter and then in the suga..." See morer/cinnamon and roll them up to bake (We bake them in Muffin tins). These have to be made just before serving for the best taste, but I love them cold as well. The marshmallow melts and leaves the inside with an ooey gooey sweet glaze. They are SOOOOOOO good and not a holiday goes by without them. We have twin 2 year olds who now help Mom make them and eat them and my Hubby as well as my sisters Hubby had never heard of such a roll, but now they are as addicted as we all are."
Magic Cookie Bars II
Marshmallow Fudge Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.