Chocolate Cookie Pizza26 Reviews
“A favorite with children of all ages. Use your imagination with the toppings!” - by Robin
Original recipe yields 12 to 16 slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and egg until well combined. Stir in the flour and the baking soda (dough will be stiff). Pat dough onto an ungreased 12 inch pizza pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookie from oven and let it cool.
- In a saucepan heat the chocolate chips, remaining butter or margarine, and milk over very low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted. Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat and stir in the confectioners' sugar. Beat until smooth, glossy, and of spreading consistency. If frosting is not glossy, stir in a few drops of hot water. Spread over the top of the baked and cooled cookie.
- Immediately sprinkle with pecan halves, M&M candies, and coconut. Press lightly into frosting. Drizzle top with the melted white chocolate. Let stand until set. Remove from pan if desired. Cut into wedges.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 305 cal
- 16.2 g
- 39.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (26)Rate This Recipe
"I made this doday and it was amazing! I was amking it for a wedding shower so I made it on a cookie sheet and cut it into small triangles. I topped it with mini m&m's, chopped pecans (halves would hav..." See moree been too big), butterscotch chips, peanutbutter chips and the melted white chocolate. looked great and eventhough I cut the bars pretty tiny, they were really rich. A little tip: It's less messy to cut if it's chilled for a while in the fridge."
"This is coming from the kids, not me. They had a blast throwing all kinds of goodies on top. Peanut butter and butter scotch chips, mini marshmallows, etc. They even put it back in the oven for a minu..." See morete to get it a little more melty. Coming from a LONG-TERM girl scout leader, this is a great little scout baking project. Easy badge! Thanks Robin!"
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.