Tubby's Pesto Panini7 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 16 min
- Ready In: 36 min
“This sandwich is tasty for lunch or dinner. I experimented and came up with it one night when I wanted to make something quick, easy, and tasty for my girlfriend who loves pesto sauce. Enjoy!” - by Tim D
Original recipe yields 2 sandwiches
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate.
- Place basil, oil, garlic, Romano cheese, oregano, and pepper into a blender. Blend on high until smooth, adding additional oil if necessary, about 30 seconds.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. Do not turn off grill.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of Caesar dressing onto 2 slices of bread. Top each with lettuce, and an additional slice of bread. Spread the second slice of bread thickly with the pesto. Top each sandwich with a cooked chicken breast, a slice of smoked mozzarella, and the remaining bread.
- Grill sandwiches until the cheese is melted, and the bread is toasted, about 3 minutes per side.
Amount Per Serving (2 total)
- 587 cal
- 41.5 g
- 20 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (7)Rate This Recipe
"In a word...FANTASTIC! I pounded the chicken thin and seasoned it with salt and pepper,used a flat bread and my indoor grill. Many flavors but nothing overpowers anything else. This will be a regular ..." See morein my house."
Creamy PHILLY Pesto Chicken
Pesto Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Just swipe to see more like this.