Crescent Tarts1 Reviews
“My Aunt Marge shared this delicious recipe with me, and I'm happy to share it with all of you.” - by Carla
Original recipe yields 2 1/2 dozen
- Cut the butter into the flour and mix until the mixture resemble coarse crumbs. Stir in the sour cream. Cover and refrigerate cough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine the sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon.
- Divide chilled dough into quarters. On a lightly floured surface roll out dough into circles 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick. Cut into wedges and sprinkle with the nut mixture. Roll up into crescent shapes, starting with the wide end first.
- Sprinkle cooled cookies with confectioners' sugar.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 698 cal
- 48.7 g
- 60.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"These are delicious but don't make too much of the filling. It is harder to put that much in a crescent than you think. You must make each crescent the same size or it is hard to bake them evenly. ..." See moreGreat with a brunch or with coffee. Good coffee cake replacement. Rich don't eat too many or they are heavy in the stomach. Enjoy!!"
Just swipe to see more like this.