Michelle's Peanut Butter Marbled Brownies308 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These brownies are mouth-wateringly rich and combine two of the most delicious flavors in the world - chocolate and peanut butter!” - by MISSMR94
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1 egg, and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, 2 cups white sugar, and vanilla. Mix in the remaining 3 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; mix into the batter. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Remove 1 cup of the chocolate batter. Spread the remaining batter into the prepared pan. Spread the peanut butter filling over the top. Drop the reserved chocolate batter by teaspoonful over the filling. Using a knife, gently swirl through the top layers for a marbled effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out almost clean. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 182 cal
- 10.8 g
- 20.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (308)Rate This Recipe
"I'll give this 5 stars only after the modifications I made. Without them, I would say it's a 4 star...barely. First of all, save yourself time and don't put aside a cup of the chocolate batter. My br..." See moreownies were prettier and had more of a marbled look after I spread the pb than it did after adding the cup of chocolate. The chocolate pretty much covered the pb completely. Also, these needed frosting in my opinion. I used the following recipe for frosting, and this made this a 5 star recipe! I got this from Blondies on this website: 1/4 cup butter softened 1/2 cup peanut butter 1.5 cups powdered sugar 1/4 cup milk To make the frosting, mix the remaining 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup peanut butter together in a medium bowl. Mix in the confectioners sugar until smooth, then gradually stir in milk until a spreadable consistency is reached. Serve frosted brownies warm with ice cream. NOW you're talking 5-star!!:-) I made these a 2nd time without frosting and they tasted better this time. I didn't put the cup of chocolate on top, and they turned out pretty...I put a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate batter on top, not the whole cup."
"I just used a box of brownie mix and swirled the PB on top. They came out fudgy and delicious. if you love peanut buttery goodness, this recipes is for you!..." See more"
Peanut Butter Cookies IV
Peanut Butter Brownies I
Just swipe to see more like this.