Butterfinger Cookies10 Reviews
“A great cookie for the Butterfinger candy lover!” - by Glenda
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Toss the Butterfinger pieces with the flour mixture.
- Stir the flour and Butterfinger mixture into the egg mixture. Mix until combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan immediately and let cool on racks.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 98 cal
- 3.8 g
- 15.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I baked these cookies for a party, and I was disapointed when the first guest took one and pratically broke a tooth bighting into it (and I made them that day too!). But after I put them in a containe..." See morer w/ bread (which softens them up), they taste pretty good. I think they could have a stronger butterfinger taste, though."
"I found the exact same recipe in a recipe book from Indiana...the only difference is that it used shortening instead of butter, chilled the dough and baked the cookies at 350 degrees instead of 375. ..." See moreI think those changes make a difference on the texture of the cookies."
Cornmeal Cookies II
Crispy Butterscotch Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.