Sour Cream Raisin Cookies20 Reviews
“These cookies are chewy and moist. They aren't too rich, so they make a great snack. Just the right blend of sweetness and spice.” - by Sandy
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt. At low speed, beat sour cream into the egg mixture, gradually beat in the flour until well mixed. Add raisins and mix by hand. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Mix the 1/2 cup white sugar with the ground cinnamon.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle cookies with the cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 188 cal
- 8.2 g
- 27.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"These are good, but more like muffin tops than cookies. My husband said I should put blueberries in them instead of raisins. They got even better the next day after being stored in zipper bags...." See more"
"They were good -- very, VERY sweet. I baked them for 30 minutes (based on other reviews) and the center is still QUITE moist. I also subbed 1 c whole wheat flour to try to add a bit of nutrition, & ..." See morenext time I'll try reducing the sugar for the filling. "
Sour Cream Cookies II
Sour Cream Cookies I
Just swipe to see more like this.