Super Rich Brownies10 Reviews
“These brownies are no-fail. They always come out chewy and delicious!” - by Mouse
Original recipe yields 1 -8 inch square pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8 inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter over low heat.
- In a mixing bowl stir the cocoa and sugar together. Stir in the melted butter. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and salt and mix until smooth. Stir in the walnuts. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 50 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Let cool before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 363 cal
- 19.8 g
- 46.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"These are the best brownies I've had in a very long time. I would have given the recipe 5 stars, only 1 small problem... the edges came out very burnt after only 40 mins...." See more"
"This recipe is very good it is crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I added chocolate chips instead of walnuts. They were wonderful...." See more"
Chewy Cocoa Brownies
One Bowl Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.