Seashell Sandies2 Reviews
“Thin and crisp cookies.” - by Marilyn
Original recipe yields 2 1/2 dozen
- In a large bowl mix the butter or margarine, confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla together until light and well combined.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, ground pecans and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a soft dough is formed. Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into desired shapes.
- Place cookies on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 274 cal
- 15.5 g
- 30.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"I adapted these cookies to my taste by using hazlenuts instead of pecans and gave them as Christmas jar gifts last year...thanks for the inspiration!..." See more"
Butter Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.