Butternut Balls II0 Reviews
“Quick, easy and Good!” - by LindaK
Original recipe yields 5 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream the butter with 1/2 cup of the confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour, salt and nuts; mix well.
- Form the stiff dough into egg shapes about 1-1/2 inches long. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 15 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Spread half of cookie with confectioners' sugar glaze or melted chocolate. If desired, sprinkle with coconut, chopped nuts, colored sugar or decors. Let sit until glaze is dry.
- To Make Confectioners' Sugar Glaze: Combine 1 cup unsifted confectioners' with the water. Stir until smooth.
- To Make Chocolate Glaze: Melt the chocolate chips in a double-boiler or in microwave (stir every 15 second) until melted. Pour slightly cooled glaze in a quart size freezer ziploc, snip tip of bag and drizzle over cookies.
Amount Per Serving (30 total)
- 213 cal
- 14.7 g
- 20.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Nut Butter Balls
Pecan Butter Balls
Just swipe to see more like this.