Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies32 Reviews
“These are real chewy and scrumptious peanut butter brownies. Can be whipped up in a jiffy.” - by Wendi
Original recipe yields 36 bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease bottom of one13x9 inch pan.
- In a small bowl blend the cream cheese, peanut butter, white sugar and 1 egg. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Stir in peanuts and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the brownie mix, water, oil and 2 eggs. Beat for fifty strokes with a wooden spoon.
- Spread half of the batter into the prepared pan. Drop filling by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter. Spoon remaining batter over filling. Pull a knife through the batter in wide curves, turn pan and repeat for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely and cut into bars. Sore tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 139 cal
- 8.8 g
- 14.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (32)Rate This Recipe
"These brownies were fabulous. I wasn't sure what kind of delicious brownie mix to buy (they all look good), so I choose one with the extra chocolate packet ;) I added a bit more peanut butter, cre..." See moream cheese, and a tad more oil and they turned out to be fabulous-not greasy as I was worried. Also, I added milk choc. chips and peanut butter chips (mixed bag)which added flavor and texture. My husband went crazy over them and I know the whole batch will be gone within 48 hours!"
"I omitted the nuts as well. I added a bit more pb. These were good. Very rich. The only negative...I thought they came out a little greasier than the usual brownie but they were pretty good and a nice..." See more change of pace from the usual boxed brownie mix."
Swirled Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies I
Just swipe to see more like this.