Pumpkin Pie Bars81 Reviews
“These bars are very easy to make and taste like pumpkin pie with a streusel topping.” - by Karin
Original recipe yields 1 - 9x13 inch pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour one cup of yellow cake mix into a medium size mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 cup melted butter and 1 egg; mix well. Press into the baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin pie filling, 2 eggs and milk in a medium size mixing bowl; mix until smooth. Pour evenly over the crust in the 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into the mixing bowl containing the 1 cup of yellow cake mix. Cut in the butter until the mixture looks crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the pumpkin filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the bars come out clean. Let cool before cutting.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 188 cal
- 7.8 g
- 28.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (81)Rate This Recipe
"As written, I would give this recipe 4 stars but due to its potential I bumped it up to 5. I made the following adjustments to the recipe and the result was amazing! I am not sure if I will ever be ..." See moremaking a traditional pumpkin pie again! Instead of milk, I used a 12 ounce can of evaporated milk, regular or fat free. For the pumpkin, I used (2) 15 ounce cans of packed pumpkin but added 1/4 cup sugar, about 1.5 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice and a few dashes of ground cloves to the mixture. I let it cook for 65-70 minutes at 350 degrees. It smelled so good while it was in the oven that we couldn't wait for it to cool and ended up eating it with a dollop of whipped cream while it was still kind of warm. Heavenly!"
"I love this recipe it is so delicious. Always a big hit when I make it. I use I Can't Believe it is not butter in the topping as it seems to taste better, also I use a 16 oz can of pumpkin not the 3..." See more cups per recipe. It does need to bake about 10-15 minutes longer also. MUST use Carnation evaporated milk in the recipe, DO NOT use regular milk. Good Luck"
Tina's Pumpkin Spice Bars
Pumpkin Pie Bars by EAGLE BRAND(r)
Just swipe to see more like this.