Marshmallow Brownies79 Reviews
“Butterscotch Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies.” - by jillalbritton
Original recipe yields 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt butterscotch morsels and margarine in a large bowl in microwave. Stir the mixture well and let it cool to lukewarm.
- While the liquid mixture is cooling, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and eggs into the butterscotch mixture; mix well. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 448 cal
- 21.4 g
- 57.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (79)Rate This Recipe
"I was looking to spruce up a boxed brownie mix and found this recipe. Even though I totally changed it, I still give it 5 stars for giving me the idea! I used a boxed brownie mix in a 13x9 pan, adde..." See mored the butterscotch chips and marshmallows to the prepared mix, spread in the pan and baked for about 30 minutes. The marshmallows did "rise" to the top of the pan, but it looks so pretty and tastes wonderful! The marshmallows got nice and soft and gooey and the chips make a great addition to the boxed mix. Thanks for the idea!"
"These brownies, if prepared exactly as says, come out far too sweet when tried shortly after coming out of the oven. A couple of hours later, we enjoyed them even less. It was disappointing, that is u..." See morentil the next day when I woke up hungry and tried a small piece and, OH MY WORD. SO YUM!!! If you let these "brownies" (more like a cookie/candie bar) sit over night in the pan (with lid to keep them fresh) they turn out to be awesome! Thanks a lot, like Im not heavy enough as is. XD"
Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies II
Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.