Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies61 Reviews
“These cookies are a step above any you have ever tasted.” - by Cindy Carnes
Original recipe yields 4 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toast almonds in oven for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Dissolve coffee in 2 tablespoons hot water. In a separate small mixing bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer at a medium speed until fluffy. Pour coffee, vanilla and eggs into the butter mixture; mix well. Reduce mixer's speed to low and slowly pour flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Fold chocolate chips and almonds into the dough. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 112 cal
- 5.1 g
- 15.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (61)Rate This Recipe
"I read the reviews, and decided to give this recipe a try. I made it exactly as it is on the site, it was wonderful. Then, I decided to try some stronger coffee, we love the flavor at our house, I us..." See moreed Medaglia D'Oro, an instant espresso, the flavor is very 'mocha'. I like it just as well both ways, the cookies seemed to be moister with the instants espresso??? No reason to, the cookies are made the same way."
"These cookies were incredibly delicious! Instead of instant coffee, I substituted in 1/4 cup of a hispanic brand of non-instant coffee called Cafe Bustelo with 4 tablespoons of water -flavor turned o..." See moreut to be great nevertheless. Also, did not have almonds around the house so made the cookies without nuts and they still turned out great. Thanks for the recipe!"
"AWESOME recipe. Made exactly like it says here, tried the espresso powder as suggested in one review. I will make them this way forever! That powder gives such a rich, coffee flavor. Very good, got ra..." See moreve reviews at home and at work. Thanks for the great recipe! There is no liqeur in this recipe. Also, if you change around all the ingredients, you aren't rating THIS recipe. "
Original Nestle(R) Toll House(R) Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies III
Just swipe to see more like this.