Special Cereal Bars II1 Reviews
“A coco-nutty, peanut buttery, chocolately and crunchy bar-cookie!” - by LINDA BURGESS
Original recipe yields 16 to 20 bars
- Combine cereal and coconut in a medium size bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and peanuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the sugar and corn syrup over a medium heat and stir constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the peanut butter; mix well.
- Pour cereal mixture into the liquid mixture; mix well. Press the mixture into an ungreased 10x15 inch pan.
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips over a medium-low heat; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pan of cereal mixture. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 421 cal
- 21.8 g
- 50.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe More Reviews
Special Cereal Bars I
Kitty Kat Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.