Swedish Ice Box Cookies2 Reviews
“These cookies were a favorite of my Grandmother. We don't know where the recipe came from, but it's very old. Because of my Grandmother, our entire family loves these cookies. They are definitely an acquired taste but delicious! I am proud to be able to share this recipe with you, the world.” - by BRET261
Original recipe yields 4 to 5 dozen
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In another medium bowl, combine the caraway seeds, flour and nuts. Add to the butter mixture and blend well.
- Form dough into a long roll and wrap with plastic wrap or waxed paper. Chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Thinly slice the chilled dough and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (60 total)
- 91 cal
- 5.9 g
- 8.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Grammy's Ice Box Cookies
Just swipe to see more like this.