Apple Lasagna21 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Pasta for dessert? You bet! Ricotta and Cheddar cheeses are the perfect complement to sweet, spicy apples.” - by Star Pooley
Original recipe yields 12 - 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium bowl. Blend well. Spread one can apple pie filling over the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan. Layer with half of the noodles, and then the cheese mixture. Layer again with remaining noodles, and the second can of pie filling.
- Combine flour, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare garnish by blending sour cream and 1/3 cup brown sugar in small bowl until smooth. Cover, and refrigerate. Serve warm apple lasagna with sour cream garnish.
Amount Per Serving (14 total)
- 361 cal
- 13.6 g
- 52.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (21)Rate This Recipe
"What a fun recipe. I did modify it (trying to cut out white sugar) by using Splenda and brown sugar substite, also used a can of sliced apples and one can of apple topping. Also used marscapone instea..." See mored of sour cream. Amazingly wonderful stuff. Look forward to doing 'variations' on this (I am a chef), like bananas foster lasagna, pineapple lasagna or blueberry lasagna- this should be a BIG hit at the next potluck... Thanks...(the mexican lasagna was also terrific)"
"This was very unique and delicious! I made it with no bake noodles, which I do not recommend doing! There just wasn't enough liquid, so they were a bit rubbery and underdone! I also made it with ho..." See morememade Apple Pie filling, using a recipe I found on this site. That made it extra delicious."
Apple Enchilada Dessert
Easy Apple Crisp
Just swipe to see more like this.